TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The general terms and conditions of the Solni Tempelj online store are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot), the recommendations of GZS and international standards for e-commerce.
The General Terms and Conditions deal with the operation of the Solni Temple online store, user rights and the business relationship between the provider and the customer.
The provider undertakes to always provide the buyer with the following information:
a) company identity (name and registered office)
b) contact addresses that enable fast and efficient communication (e-mail, telephone)
c) essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees)
d) availability of products (any product or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time)
e) conditions of delivery of the product or execution of the service (method, place and time of delivery)
f) all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs
g) method of payment and delivery
h) time validity of the offer
i) the period within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, also about if and how much it costs the customer to return the product
j) the complaint procedure must be clarified, including all contact details
Offer of sales products
The Solni Tempelj online store offers a selection of natural products and medical devices to improve health.
Upon registration in the online store, the visitor obtains a username and password of his choice. The username and password of the user are unambiguously determined and linked to the completed data. Your data will be carefully protected, used only for internal use, and will not be passed on to third parties. After registration, the visitor becomes a user and acquires the right to purchase.
After registration in the online store, you will receive a confirmation message to your e-mail address through which you confirm the registration. After confirmation, you can sign up and choose the products you want to buy and put them in the cart.
Prices and up-to-date data
All prices are in EUR and include the prescribed VAT, unless specifically stated. The price does not include the cost of delivery and redemption,this is calculated at the end of the purchase.
Delivery prices can be found under the Delivery section. VAT payers are also obliged to enter their tax number when registering, if this is not done by chance, it can also be entered in the notes when ordering.
The provider tries to take care of the up-to-dateness and correctness of the information provided online. Nevertheless, the characteristics of the items, the delivery time and the price change, so there is a possibility that the provider may not correct the information on the websites at the same time as the change. In such a case, the buyer is notified of the changes and allows the cancellation or replacement of the ordered item to offer a solution that will go to the mutual satisfaction.
We reserve the right to change technical descriptions and configurations without prior notice. Images can only be symbolic and do not always fully reflect the actual situation. We apologize for any errors.
Ordering takes place via the Internet 24 hours a day, every day of the year. The user selects and orders the products available in the online store.
It is possible to place an order via the website:
- After registration in the online store, you will receive a confirmation message to your e-mail address through which you confirm the registration. After confirmation, you can sign up and choose the products you want to buy and put them in the cart.
- by e-mail to email@example.com
- the desired method of payment (after collection or by transfer to our bank account). We recommend the method of payment via bank account, where there are no redemption costs and any commissions on payment orders are lower. Because our system is set up in such a way that in the case of a transfer via bank account, the customer does not pay the redemption costs, which are usually charged by other companies in the postage itself, regardless of the method of payment.
The process of ordering through the online store
1. After registration, you choose the products and put them in the cart.
To change the quantity of an already ordered product, open the basket and you can change the quantity or remove the ordered item from the basket.
2. When you want to complete your purchase, open the cart (show cart contents) and click Checkout.
In the case of your order through the online store, you will receive a return electronic notification of the submitted or. received order (concluded contract). If you do not receive the notification, the order was not successfully executed and the order process must be repeated. A copy of your order is also stored in our database.
You can change the contents of the cart all the time until you have finally confirmed your order. In the event that the user finds that he has not ordered the right items or that he changes his mind about the purchase, he can cancel the order within one hour, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or on the telephone number +386031 788 881.
Method of payment
In the online store, the provider allows two methods of payment:
-Pre-payment to a bank account or cash on delivery
Pre-payment to bank account
Payment can be made upon confirmation of the order, to the account of Grajska vrata d.o.o. : SI56 0242 6025 5279 605, Bank: NLB d.d., Mozirje, Na trgu 9, 3330 Mozirje SWIFT: LJBASI2X. The delivery time begins to run on the day of detection of receipt of funds on our account.
Payment after collection in cash upon receipt or. payment at the post office with a payment slip
You pay for the goods upon receipt in cash or by payment at the post office counter with a payment slip. This depends on the delivery service, because delivery is carried out with the GLS delivery service or. Pošta Slovenija or special carriers for larger loads. The choice of delivery depends on the weight of the sent goods in terms of the most favorable and quality delivery for the customer.
We recommend the method of payment via bank account, where there are no redemption costs and any commissions on payment orders are lower. . Because our system is set up in such a way that in the case of a transfer via bank account, the customer does not pay the redemption costs, which are usually charged by other companies in the postage itself, regardless of the method of payment.
Upon receipt of the goods, you will receive an original invoice (attached to the goods). This invoice is issued from our storage program and can also be sent by e-mail at the customer's request.
All prices of goods and transport costs are in euros and include the legally prescribed VAT.
Delivery of sales products
We send products through companies with which we have a contract. Postage is calculated according to the transport weight. For prices, please check the delivery area.
For purchases over 50EUR with VAT, postage is free for all non-wholesale customers. Exceptions are only heavier items that require our own delivery.There may also be exceptions to postage, where a special postage is set for heavier or larger items, which in any case appears at the end of the order and is final.
After receiving your order and payment, all products in stock will be shipped within 2-7 working days. We do not ship goods on Sundays and public holidays. If you have any special requirements, please enter them under the notes at the bottom of the order. In the event that we do not have a specific product in stock, we will notify you by e-mail or telephone and arrange for the delivery of the ordered product. The products are, if possible, packed in used transport cardboard packaging, so as to help preserve the environment as much as possible.
Return or rejection of products
In accordance with the provisions of Article 43c of the Consumer Protection Act (ZvPot), the consumer has the right to notify the company within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods to withdraw from the contract to the contact e-mail address email@example.com , without having to state the reason for his decision. The message is considered timely if the shipment is delivered on time. The only cost borne by the consumer in connection with the withdrawal is the direct cost of returning the goods. He must return the latter no later than 30 days after the notice of resignation. Products must be unused, undamaged and in the original packaging. If you have received a gift as a result of the product you are returning, you must return the gift in addition to the product, unused, undamaged in the original packaging. The bidder is not obliged to accept redemption shipments or shipments that do not meet the bidder's general terms and conditions.
GRAJSKA VRATA d.o.o.
3342 Gornji Grad
We can replace or refund the product with which you were not satisfied. To refund the purchase price, let us know your personal account number. We do not accept redemption shipments!
In case of damage to the package during transport - visible damage to the transport packaging, it is best to open the product immediately and in case of damage immediately complain to the delivery service and notify us of the complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org In case that you received a faulty product or a defective product, we will replace it or refund your money.
In the case of a complaint, a special note applies to salt products - salt lamps. Salt lamps are unique products in terms of both size and structure of salt. One salt lamp can consist of several levels or structures of salt layers - impurities that are not damage to the lamp but the work of nature, which gives each lamp a special uniqueness. Therefore, this is not a justified complaint.
Concluded orders between the user and the provider are archived at the headquarters of Grajska vrata d.o.o., Šmiklavž 3a, 3342 Gornji Grad. Orders and copies of invoices are archived at the company's headquarters. The buyer can obtain a copy by request by e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com
At the time of purchase, the user confirms that he is fully acquainted with the general terms and conditions of the Solni tempelj online store and that he agrees with them.
With regard to possible disputes, both parties are committed to the amicable settlement of disputes.
We reserve the right to change the terms without prior notice.
All content data for articles and images are the work of Grajska vrata d.o.o. and may not be used without our written permission.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGER AND CONTACT DATA
Grajska vrata d. o. o.,
3342 Gornji grad,
Phone:+386 31 788 881
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
• Basic contact information (name, surname, address, telephone number, year of birth, e-mail address);
• Information on the use of our websites (clicks on links, time spent) and information on the response to our e-mails (whether the message was open, which links you clicked on);
• Information we need to fulfil the contract and deliver the purchased goods (subject of purchase, price, delivery address, delivery time, method of payment, date of payment, data on complaints, information on the issued invoice, etc.).
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may process your personal data on the following legal bases:
• when necessary to meet our legal obligations (eg. issuing invoices in our purchased goods program);
• when the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion and fulfilment of a contract that you have concluded with us or because you have requested an offer from us;
• when you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for a particular purpose of processing, and you always have the right to revoke the given consent
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
• communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and responding to your inquiries;
• concluding a contract and fulfilling obligations arising from the concluded contract;
• marketing communication (sending e-mails / e-newsletters);
• to enforce any legal claims and resolve disputes;
• for statistical analyses on the sale of our goods and on the use of our websites.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM
We keep basic personal data for as long as you have the status of our registered user on our websites and / or you are subscribers to our E-news.
Personal data that we process on the basis of your consent are stored permanently or. until you revoke this consent.
Data on issued invoices are kept for 10 years from the date of issue.
We keep the data necessary for the conclusion and fulfilment of the contract between you and us for another 5 years from the fulfillment of the contract (supply of goods).
After the retention period, personal data is effectively deleted or anonymised, which means that we process it in such a way that it is no longer possible to link it to you or attribute it to you.
VOLUNTARY TRANSMISSION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF NON-TRANSMISSION
The provision of personal data is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide us with personal data, but if you do not provide it, it cannot receive certain services and / or benefits or enter into contracts with us. We will state which data is such that its transmission will have the stated consequences each time we obtain personal data from you.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not provide your personal data and do not allow third parties to get acquainted with them (outside the company Grajska vrata doo, except for those who have a written contract with us, on the basis of which they perform certain tasks related to data processing and are obliged to comply with legislation on processing and protection personal data (so-called contractual processors) The contractual processors to whom we provide personal data are:
• providers of logistics - delivery services,
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WITH REGARD TO PERSONAL DATA, HOW CAN YOU REVOCATE THE CONSENT FOR PROCESSING AND WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
• to ask us at any time:
◦ confirmation whether we are processing your personal data;
◦ access to personal data and the following information: purposes of processing; types of personal data; users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organisations; the envisaged retention period of personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and the reasons for it, as well as the importance and foreseeable consequences of such processing for you;
◦ processing restriction where:
• you dispute the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
• the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use;
• we no longer need personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims;
◦ the deletion of all personal data (right to be forgotten) if the preconditions set out in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met, and in particular in the event that you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data;
◦ print personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another controller without interfering with me - the possibility to transfer to your account all the data we hold about you and so you see what’s going on with them. Download is possible in CSV or PDF format.
◦ cessation of the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes
◦ that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, provided that the preconditions set out in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
• the right to lodge a complaint against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation
RIGHTS EXECUTION PROCEDURE
You can address your requests regarding the exercise of personal data rights in writing to any contact listed at the top of this document under Personal Data Controller and Contact Data.
For the purpose of reliable identification in the case of exercising rights in relation to personal data, we may request additional information from you, and we may refuse to take action only if we prove that we cannot reliably identify you.
We must respond to your request to exercise your personal data rights without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving your request.